Ronald Jones makes it clear why he chose Chiefs in free agency Everybodys going to eat

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 27/6/23.

?

Ronald Jones makes it clear why he chose Chiefs in free agency Everybodys going to eat

1. Ronald Jones makes it clear why he chose Chiefs in free agency Everybodys going to eat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ronald Jones makes it clear why he chose Chiefs in free agency Everybodys going to eat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

was a Super Bowl champion with the and still wanted an opportunity to compete for a championship. Why not join the team the Buccaneers beat in the Super Bowl two seasons ago -- and one that's been to four consecutive AFC Championship Games?Jones signed a one Antoine Bethea Jersey -year deal with the worth up to $5 million. While Jones appears set to split carries with , the reason he picked Kansas City instead of seeking a feature role was quite clear."They fit very well, talking to Coach (Andy Reid) and Coach EB (Eric Bieniemy). Just seeing the things they do Phil Simms Jersey with running backs, I think my skill set translates perfectly," Jones said to reporters at his introductory pre s conference Saturday. "I think that's another thing about the Andy Reid system, everybody's going to eat. So, I'm excited to see my number get called and take it from there."Jones was the odd man out in Tampa Bay after the Buccaneers re-signed to a three-year deal. He had just 101 carries for 428 yards and four touchdowns last season (4.2 yards per carry), one year after his breakout campaign of 978 yards and seven touchdowns (5.1 yards per carry). Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, Markus Golden Jersey I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Aldrick Rosas Jersey Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Part of the revamped Kansas City offense after the trade, Jones joins (his former teammate at USC) and as the new skill players in the Chiefs' offense. The Chiefs' offensive line also attracted Jones to Kansas City, especially after what , , , and were able to accomplish in their first year together."I saw two guys Evan Engram Jersey made the Pro Bowl, so experience there. The young guys they do have are the best in the league," Jones said. "That's another thing, just looking for those opportunities, and we're going to complement each other well."At the end, I just wanted to be in a situation where I have the best chance to compete for that second ring and make my mark on the game."
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này