No concerns for McGhee No concerns for McGhee

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 13/11/23.

?

No concerns for McGhee No concerns for McGhee

1. No concerns for McGhee No concerns for McGhee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No concerns for McGhee No concerns for McGhee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

It was never going to be a problem for the Motherwell bo s, but Mark McGhee has stre sed that he has no concerns over being in the opposing dugout Ka'Dar Hollman Jersey at Tynecastle next season. Motherwell begin their SPL campaign away to Hearts and McGhee could be subject to verbal abuse from some sections of the Hearts support after he made a dramatic last minute decision not to become the manager of Hearts.The former Wolves and Jordan Miller Jersey Milwall bo s could so easily have found himself in the opposite dugout for the opening match of the 2008/ Austin Reiter Jersey 09 SPL season, had he boarded the Vilnius-bound plane and met with Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov last month. McGhee told Talk107 I don`t know what that`s got to do with anything. By then Hearts will have a new manager and they will be looking forward to the new season. He went on to say that one thing I Christian Ringo Jersey did do when I considered the Hearts job was have a right good look at Hearts. They have a really strong squad and they will strengthen this summer.I said it a few weeks ago, if we finish above Hearts next season then we Tre'Quan Smith Jersey will finish third.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này