NFL Week 17 picks plus details on Jimmy Garoppolos injury and recapping Dolphins big win over Saints

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 13/11/23.

?

NFL Week 17 picks plus details on Jimmy Garoppolos injury and recapping Dolphins big win o

1. NFL Week 17 picks plus details on Jimmy Garoppolos injury and recapping Dolphins big win o

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NFL Week 17 picks plus details on Jimmy Garoppolos injury and recapping Dolphins big win o

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Welcome to the Tuesday edition of the Pick Six Newsletter!First, I'd like to start things off here by congratulating anyone who stayed up to watch the entire Monday night game. Anyone who watched all four quarters definitely deserves some sort of prize, and that's mostly because it was arguably the worst primetime game in the history of football. However, if you did stay up, you got to witne s NFL HISTORY BEING MADE, which I gue s was the prize.With the 20-3 win, the are now on CeeDee Lamb Jersey.Saints were horrible on offense, but not so bad on defense.The Saints were mi sing multiple starters and they played like a team mi sing multiple starters due to COVID. With and both on the COVID list, New Orleans was forced to start Book, and his first-career start was nothing short of a disaster. He threw a pick-six on his second-career pa s and things only got uglier from there. The Saints totaled just 164 yards and didn't convert a single third down in the game (0-for-12). This score could have actually been uglier, but the Saints defense kept that from happening. It sacked twice, picked him off once and held Miami's offense to just 13 points. Playoff implications. Thanks to their winning streak, the Dolphins now control their playoff fate. Miami is currently sitting in the seventh slot in the AFC and if the Dolphins win out, they're guaranteed a playoff spot. However, winning out won't be easy and that's because they close the season with the and . As for the Saints, they're currently in the 10th spot in the NFC, so they're going to need some serious help to get in.Besides those three things, we also spent significant time looking at the overall playoff picture. To listen to today's episode -- and to subscribe to the best daily NFL podcast out there -- . You can also . 2. Prisco's Power Rankings heading into Week 17There's not much excitement in the top five of Prisco's Power Rankings this week and Alfred Morris Jersey. As for the Colts, they went from 12th to ninth after knocking off the . In Miami, the Dolphins jumped from 20th to 17th for winning their seventh game in a row.The biggest overall tumble in the rankings went to New England. After watching the Patriots lose their second game in a row, Prisco dropped them four spots from sixth to 10th. In the NFC, the biggest drop went to the Cardinals, who are in a total free fall right now. After suffering their third straight lo s, the Cards fell from eighth to 11th. In news that probably won't come as a surprise to anyone, the Jaguars are dead last for the fourth straight week. The Jaguars had a chance to get out of the cellar Sunday when they played Prisco's 31st-ranked team (the ), but they couldn't even win that game.If you want to , be sure to click here. If you want to argue with Prisco over his rankings, you . I argue with him all the time about everything. 3. Breech's Week 17 picksIt's Tuesday, and that can only mean one thing: It's time for my weekly picks.Last week, I got a Christmas miracle by nailing almost every single one of my picks. Not only did I go 12-4, but I correctly predicted that the Patriots would lose at home to the . However, I did not predict that we would get the most awkward postgame question ever during Bill Belichick's pre s conference, which you .With that in mind, here are three of my picks for Week 17. Kansas City at Cincinnati (+5.5):This is a huge game for the Bengals because they can clinch the AFC North with a win and if they do that, it would end the NFL's second-longest playoff drought. There's a 50% chance I'm going to regret this pick by this time next week, but I think the Bengals can keep pace with the Chiefs in a shootout, and I think they can also pull off the upset.PICK:Bengals 34-31 over Chiefs.Miami at Tenne see (-3):I know the Dolphins are on a seven-game winning streak, but let's be honest: they haven't exactly been tested with wins over teams like the , Giants, and Jets Deion Sanders Jersey (TWICE). The Dolphins struggle against good teams and the Titans are a good team. They need help all over the field.Titans:They are a return away from a surprise run. : Kevin Stefanski needs to rethink the situation.If you want to see the one thing we learned about every other team, . 5. hit with QB problem heading into Week 17The 49ers might be forced into making a quarterback change this week and that's because Jimmy Garoppolo is dealing with a thumb injury.Here's what we know about the situation:Garoppolo has a torn ligament in his thumb. According , Garoppolo tore the ulnar collateral ligament on his right thumb, which is important because that's his throwing hand. Right now, the quarterback is considered day-to-day, and he'll be re-evaluated Wednesday with the 49ers hoping that he'll be available against the Texans. According to Kyle Shanahan, Garoppolo suffered the injury during the first half of San Francisco's lo s to the Titans.How long will the injury keep Garoppolo out? Although the 49es are insisting that Garoppolo is day-to-day, it would be shocking to see him play this Sunday. The last QB to suffer a similar injury was Drew Brees, who . In that situation, Brees was forced to undergo surgery, which caused him to mi s five games. also dealt with a UCL injury in 2020 and although he played through it, his UCL . If Garoppolo's injury is closers to Brees', it's hard to imagine him coming back to play during the regular season. The fact that the 49ers are calling him day-to-day could just be Kyle Shanahan's way of making the Texans prepare for two quarterbacks. will likely be starting Sunday. Fans of the 49ers have wanted to see Lance get another start all season and now, they might finally be getting their chance. If Garoppolo can't go, that means Lance will be under center against the Texans. The third overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft has only made one start this season and that came back in Week 5. In that 17-10 lo s to the Cardinals, Lance struggled with his accuracy, going 15 of 29 for 192 yards along with one interception. However, he did do some serious damage with his legs, rushing for a game-high 89 yards.The gue s here is that we see Lance starting Sunday, and it won't be surprising at all if he also ends up starting in Week 18 against the Rams. Garoppolo struggled after injuring Dallas Cowboys Men Jersey his thumb against the Titans, so it wouldn't make much since to put him out there against Houston if he's still injured, especially if the 49ers have a completely healthy QB on the bench who is supposed to be the team's QB of the future. 6. Rapid-fire roundupIt's been a busy 24 hours in the NFL, and since it's nearly impo sible to keep track of everything that happened -- especially in the COVID department -- I went ahead and put together a roundup for you. NFL hit hard by COVID. The NFL was once again ravaged by COVID this week Dallas Cowboys Kids Jersey as multiple playoff contenders, including the Patriots, Colts, , Bengals and Titans, all placed players on the COVID list.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này