Liverpool talking the talk but will they walk the walk

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 13/11/23.

?

Liverpool talking the talk but will they walk the walk

1. Liverpool talking the talk but will they walk the walk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Liverpool talking the talk but will they walk the walk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Since Kenny Dalglishs return to the hot seat at Anfield there has been a Matthew Slater Jersey huge feel good factor at Liverpool, this was caused both by his iconic image but also the upsurge in not only impre sive results, but impre sive performances to go with them. Even mi sing out on another year in the Europa League by the slightest margins at the end of the season doesnt seem to have dampened the spirit at the club however, as since the close of the season there have been a plethora of interviews in which the likes of Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Luis Suarez have all claimed that they will come back stronger next season and will be title challengers once again next year. This coupled with a reported war chest of almost80 million being handed to Dalglish and Commoli to invest into the squad has many Liverpool fans licking their lips at the prospect of a second rise to glory for the merseysiders. The question remains however whether a squad that can challenge for the title will come into existence, indeed Liverpool have been linked with enough Richard Seymour Jersey players, from the likes of Connor Wickham to the Prem experienced Downing, there have been rumours that the reds are interested in them all. But is Dalglish and Commoli sending out the wrong me sage with the signing of Henderson?Despite this interest in wingers, center backs and strikers (which are the three positions that the reds squad needs serious investment in) galore thus far there has been only the signing of a central midfielder in Jordan Henderson, along with this is the strong suggestions that Charlie Adam could be wearing Liverpool red before the turn of the season, as well as rumours that Dalglish wants to make Parker a Liverpool man and Commolli being interested in once again working with QPRs Taarabt once again. These sorts of rumours are very worrying for Liverpool fans, as last season it was clear that our biggest problem was a lack of natural wingers, especially with the aerial strength of Andy Carroll to aim for. With a quarter of the summer transfer kitty already being splashed out of Jordan Henderson I must beg the question, why? The central midfield options open to Liverpool are ma sive, Lucas really came into his own this season, rising from boo boy to lynch pin, Meireles started slow but ended the season as fans player of the year thanks to Kenny playing him in a central role, Spearing was ma sively impre sive coming in to fill the ma sive boots of Gerrard, showing huge pa sion and strong commitment to the cause every game he played, and of course there is Gerrard, surely a club with Ja'Whaun Bentley Jersey enough quality in the centre of the park to go almost half a season without a player like Gerrard and almost not need him do not need to be spending out20 million on more central players. Even Aqualani is still a Liverpool player, and fair enough this is not likely to be the case by the start of the next term but he is a quality player that we have in the ranks.Now of course in no way am I saying Jordan Henderson is a bad player, hes fantastic and undoubtedly a future talent for England, Im just suggesting that itll be a shame to see either Spearing or Lucas dropped, or po sibly both of them to make way for a Gerrard Henderson partnership after they performed so well towards the end of last season. Also I fully understand that there Isaiah Wynn Jersey is no way that Liverpool will sign all of the central players I listed above, and it is probably the case that a few of those players arent even targets and its just a case of bad information, and I also accept that Gerrard is heading towards the end of his career and realistically he probably only has two or three good seasons left in him. Despite this I still feel the point stands that wingers should be the most important thing for Dalglish this summer, and maybe the20million spent on Henderson would of been better spent on a world cla s winger, as even some of the wingers that have been linked arent exactly world cla s, yes Downing is a good player, but is he really title winning quality? There is also the claim that despite the picture of Downing holding a Liverpool scarf with Liverpool target man Andy Carroll new Villa bo s Mcleish will not let Villas player of the season go_Obviously I am commenting prematurely as there is still a good two months for managers to bring in fresh talent, but if Dalglish doesnt start focu sing the big bucks on the areas that Liverpool have been lacklustre in for many years now then Liverpool fans may be bitterly disappointed come the end of next season. What is po sibly more worrying are the people claiming that Henderson can play wide and may be used Cody Davis Jersey in that role for Liverpool, this has been an i sue since the days of Houllier and no longer can Liverpool be content with square pegs for round holes and if Dalglish and Commoli dont realise this and bring in a couple of wingers, a back up centre back and another good striker then it may be that Liverpool may be waiting another year for both a title challenge and a top four finish.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này