Jets Zach Wilson responds to teammates nicknaming him Zach Vick says he is not fast enough

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 27/6/23.

?

Jets Zach Wilson responds to teammates nicknaming him Zach Vick says he is not fast enough

1. Jets Zach Wilson responds to teammates nicknaming him Zach Vick says he is not fast enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Jets Zach Wilson responds to teammates nicknaming him Zach Vick says he is not fast enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

quarterback nickname is gaining popularity, especially among his teammates, but No. 2 says he is not worthy of the name. Nellie Fox Jersey Teammates and fans have called the quarterback "Zach Vick" after former and Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, who was known for his speed and efficiency on the ground.When asked about the nickname, and whether or not it will stick, Wilson said:"Yeah, I don't know. I don't think I am fast enough to be Zach Vick." I have Nicky Delmonico Jersey to agree that Wilson has not exactly made the impact on the quarterback run game that Vick did during his time in the NFL, but I have a feeling that won't stop his teammates from joking Welington Castillo Jersey about the name.The name got started after a 52-yard run for a score against the last season. Wilson took off and so did his new nickname.Here is a closer look at the play: WOW, JUST WOW on CBS New York Jets (@nyjets) Jets left tackle was impre sed by the play, and so "Zach Adam Engel Jersey Vick" was born. The Jets ended up winning the game 26-21.Last season, Wilson had 185 yards rushing, with four touchdowns on the ground and 10 rushing first downs. The 52-yard run against the Jags was his longest run of the year.Vick ended his career with 6,109 yards rushing, 36 rushing touchdowns and Ryan Goins Jersey 347 first downs gained on the ground. His longest run was 61. Wilson has quite a while to go before he gets up to those numbers.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này