Eagles OTA observations Christian Elliss takes first-team linebacker snaps picks off Jalen Hurts

Thảo luận trong 'Kinh Nghiệm - Kiến Thức' bắt đầu bởi ymakerpi8d, 27/6/23.

?

Eagles OTA observations Christian Elliss takes first-team linebacker snaps picks off Jalen

1. Eagles OTA observations Christian Elliss takes first-team linebacker snaps picks off Jalen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Eagles OTA observations Christian Elliss takes first-team linebacker snaps picks off Jalen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

PHILADELPHIA -- The final day of OTA practice certainly wasn't long for the , who had to practice indoors due to the air quality conditions taking over the Northeast from the wildfires in Canada. Even though the Eagles wrapped things up until training camp in July, the team provided a glimpse of Jaromir Jagr Jersey what to expect in six weeks.The final open practice to the media didn't give much away, but enough to warrant what this defense is going to look like come September. Observations from a short, but telling practice season -- the final one before training camp.When the Eagles had 7-on-7 drills, Elli s stood out as being a first-team linebacker with ( was on the first team last week). Whether Elli s was filling in for Morrow (who wasn't present in Thursday's voluntary practice), the linebacker made sure he was noticed for his play during the se sion.Elli s -- coming off an interception in last week's open practice -- picked off during the middle of 7-on-7s. Hurts was looking for before Elli s jumped the route and took the ball the other way for a score. Earlier in the se sion, Elli s broke up a pa s intended for Stoll when he was facing the first-team offense. Make sure to keep an eye out for Elli s during training camp, as he's certainly in the mix to start alongside Dean. Elli s and Morrow will be an intriguing camp battle if the Eagles choose not to add a linebacker this summer.Hurts didn't have the best day throwing the football, but keep in mind this is a voluntary OTA practice ( wasn't present in the se sion). In addition to Elli s picking off Hurts, the Eagles quarterback was later picked off by undrafted rookie free agent cornerback .Hurts threw a pa s down the left sideline intended for that was in Garner's reach. The undrafted free agent snagged the ball from Hurts with blanket coverage on Garner. His physicality showed on the play, which has been what Eagles defensive coordinator Sean Desai Martin Fehervary Jersey has been preaching this offseason. The very next play, Hurts found on a long touchdown to redeem himself. Credit to Smith, who used a double move to put undrafted free agent rookie cornerback on skates ('Bama on 'Bama) as he walked in easy for the score. was late getting over to help, so that's something to monitor as the summer progre ses (Eagles are still uncertain whom starts at safety).A so-so day for Hurts overall, but it's June.In the 7-on-7 drills, Christian Elli s and Nakobe Dean were the first-team linebackers. With and not present, and took over first-team duties at cornerback (the second team was promoted). was back in the slot.The starting safeties were and Reed Blankenship while the second team was and . Third-round rookie is still getting acclimated Riley Sutter Jersey to things and he'll be someone to watch as camp begins, as he's been observing and watching. The Eagles mix Brown in on certain opportunities. Linebacker and safety are definitely two positions to monitor this summer. The Eagles would like Brown to seize one of those starting safety jobs. As for linebacker? They may seek to upgrade there, but Elli s' rise of the depth chart is certainly an offseason development.Nick Sirianni certainly went out of his way to defend Watkins in his pre ser final to the final practice."I love his attitude, and I've said this to him, and I have no problem saying it here, some people around here, and it's not in this building, we have a ton of confidence in Quez Watkins," Sirianni said. "But I kind of sense from him -- he's never said this, but oh, some people think I Jakub Vrana Jersey stink? Wait. Wait. "That's how he's attacked every day. That's how he's attacked practices, and I think that he looks really good."How did Watkins look in the open media se sion? Hurts threw a pa s to a spot where only Watkins could snag it down the sideline. Watkins misread the pa s as the ball went just above his stretched hands. The catch was probably one Watkins should have made.Watkins and Olamide Zaccheaus will battle for the No. 3 wide receiver job. Don't expect the Eagles to add any outside help either (a la ). "I'm really pleased with the group that we have," Sirianni said. " Executive Vice President/General Manager Howie Roseman and myself are always looking for opportunities to make the team better, but I really love the room that we have."I think we have a really phenomenal room led by A.J. (Brown) and DeVonta (Smith), who have had great springs. I'm excited about Quez (Watkins), I'm excited about OZ (Olamide Zaccheaus). I'm just excited. has taken another step. We have some young guys in the fold that I really like."So, I'm really pleased with that room. You never know what's going to happen, but I really like our room, and I'm really pleased with that room." Remember this is a voluntary se sion as the Eagles don't have a mandatory OTA se sion and Thursday was the final practice. , , , , , Darius Slay, James Mike Gartner Jersey Bradberry, and Nicholas Morrow were the notable names that weren't at the final practice.
    Click here Click here Click here

trang này